Kapil Prafful Kallurwar
About Kapil Prafful Kallurwar
Education & Fellowship
- Masters in Clinical Embryology, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Medicine and Genetic Counseling (PG Diploma), Kamineni Hospitals, Hyderabad. India.
- M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry ,Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka, India.
- B.Sc. Genetics, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bangalore University, Bangalore, India.
- Presently associated with Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- Technical Assistant at Monash University (Researching endometrial receptivity & Mitochondrial ICSI).
- Consultant at MedRc (e-learning company) Hyderabad, developing and designing Genetic Counseling course content
- Embryo Freezing
- Laser assisted hatching
- Embryo transfer
- Lecture at Embryology ISAR 2015, New Delhi India.
- Third best poster award at Genetics and Molecular Diagnosis in Modern Medicine Conference, Hyderabad, India 2013.
- First prize in inter college lecture contest competition held at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.