Dr. Ruma Satwik
About Dr. Ruma Satwik
Dr Ruma Satwik is a consultant at the Centre of IVF and Human Reproduction, IVF Ganga Ram Hospital since 2010
Education & Fellowship
- Dr Ruma Satwik has done her MBBS from Government Medical College Miraj
- DGO from VMMC, Solapur
- DNB (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) from Batra Hospital, Delhi
- FNB (Reproductive Medicine) from Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Consultant at the Centre of IVF and Human Reproduction, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital since 2010
- Dr Ruma Satwik is a Research Associate on a project on physical and biochemical markers of preterm labor at Maulana Azad Medical College
- Medical officer Incharge at Primary Health Centre, Arag, District Sangli, Maharashtra.
- Infertility and IVF
- Laparoscopic surgeries, hysteroscopic surgeries.
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Fertility preservation, PGS/PGD
Awards & Honors
- Ravi K Jerath award for being the best fellow during the period 2008-2010.
- Won the best paper award at the annual IFS conference held in 2011 at Nagpur for the paper entitled: Role of AMH in predicting poor ovarian response.
- Won the National Final of the FOGSI-Dr. Usha Krishna Quiz 2008-2009 held in Jaipur in Jan 2000
- Won the best paper award (Dr. Amarendra Nath Dan Prize) in MCh category for the paper entitled: “Do probiotics have a role in the treatment of vaginitis?” presented at the 51st All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology held in New Delhi in Feb 2008
- Dr Ruma Satwik won the FOGSI north zone quiz on Adolescent Gynaecology held in Agra in July 2008
- Life membership of Indian Fertility Society
- Life membership of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- Life membership of NARCHI