Dr. Gaurav Majumdar
About Dr. Gaurav Majumdar
Education & Fellowship
- MSc. in Clinical Embryology, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Biochemistry, University of Delhi
- Associated with IVF Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi, as Chief Clinical Embryologist since 2003
- He has successfully set up a PGS/PGD facility and an oocyte freezing program at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and has to his credit the first pregnancy from frozen oocytes in northern India. He takes a keen interest in the ART Laboratory and specializes in micromanipulation procedures.
- Total Quality Management of ART Laboratory
- Micro-manipulation procedures
- Oocyte freezing
Awards & Honors
- He has been appointed as a Subject expert in the specialty of Reproductive Medicine for Embryology By National Board of Examinations, Ministry of Health, Govt. of India.
- Executive member of the Academy of Clinical Embryologist, India.
- Convenor for Special Interest Group – Embryology for Indian Fertility Society (IFS) India.
- Member, Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR), India